THE RACING INDUSTRY’S FIRST NATIONAL FAN EDUCATION INITIATIVE, SYNDICATED COAST-TO-COAST ONLINE.
Quick Points On Night School
- Weekly, 90-minute fan education seminars with expert hosts, Q&A sessions with fans and multi-media presentations include videos and free downloadable handicapping materials.
- Able to be placed on ANY webpage, allowing you to present it as “your own” to your customer base and not linked outside your website. Promote yourself free with in-house public address announcements, notes on your website, correspondence to your e-mail base, program ads, etc.
- Your outlay in time is less than five minutes to paste in the one-time IFRAME code on your webpage. You are free to build a promotional page around the Night School box at your desire.
- Night School utilizes Cover It Live “live blogging” technology also used by ESPN, The Weather Channel, Fox News and more.
- Night School hosts include Joe Kristufek, Jeremy Plonk & Caton Bredar, as well as welcomed guests throughout the industry to speak on various topics, including those from your organization.
- Night School is in session Tuesdays, 8:30-10 pm ET
2016 Fall Semester Schedule (Weeks 26-40)
Date/Topic (all begin 8:30 pm ET)
|Sept 6||How to Handicap Kentucky Downs|
|Sept 13||New Statistical Trends|
|Sept 20||Biographies: Tom Dawson|
|Sept 27||How to Handicap Woodbine|
|Oct 4||Evaluating Prep Races|
|Oct 11||Handicapping Upcoming Keeneland Card|
|Oct 18||How to Handicap So. California (Dmr, SA, LA)|
|Oct 25||AQHA Challenge Chamionships Preview|
|Nov 1||Breeders' Cup Handicapping Seminar|
|Nov 8||How to Handicap Churchill Downs|
|Nov 15||Biographies (TBA|
|Nov 22||Track Announcers|
|Nov 29||How to Handicap Gulfstream Park|
|Dec 5||Biographies (TBA)|
|Dec 12||Racing's 5th Annual Town Hall Meeting|